Thursday 25 October 2012

Class 4 and Task 4

The two sheets below are of the 30 second - 1 minute sketches I drew in this lesson of the model. I am pretty happy with the outcome of these this week, I feel as though I'm starting to learning how to draw the model quicker.



From these quick sketches we then went into poses ranging from 10 minutes to half an hour. The drawings below are in order of time taken for each sketch, lowest to highest. 





Like with the quick sketches from this lesson, I am feeling more confident with drawing the body and learning how muscles for areas such as the arms and legs work.

Similar to last weeks task, this week we had to draw 3 studys of main areas on the body, this week focusing on the legs and feet. Below are the three sketches I drew for this task.





No comments:

Post a Comment